- the other day my superwoman mom asked me an interesting question
- 'what kind of lessons have you been learning lately?'
- i wish we would all ask each other that instead of 'how are you?'
- "art, it does not have to be big, it just has to be good". A piece of hand-me-down advice from my writer friend, Otis Pig, handed down to him from my music friend, Paleo. hard to remember, especially since the photography and performance contest I have entered is all about the # of votes. what a lesson in patience
- "only surround yourself with people who adore you". A piece of hand-me-down advice from my mother, to myself, to the world.
- "don't focus too much on your dreams that you forget about the dreami-ness of the present"-age old advice that I've been struggling with lately with the move to NYC. So, I made this blog to document the fact that we are, very much, in love with being in love.
- "you are the only person that needs to realize you have what it takes"-age old and self-learned advice. Not only does the blog I try to obsessively recreate have 100X my amount of readers, but the writer recently graduated from Julliard. One of the dozens of schools I auditioned for as a young turnip out of high-school and got an 8X10 rejection from. This one is always hard to remember. community college/drop out/ or Julliard, if you've got what it takes, you've got what it takes and no one can ever
a. make you talented b. take that away from you
- marriage is WAY MORE FUN than anyone ever makes it out to be!
~So ,What kind of lessons have you been learning lately?~